Wednesday 2 May 2012

COPING WITH PROBLEMS

It takes a while for one to realize that hardshipsin life are nothing but just a vicious cycle of some sort. Some of them always end up being an answer to our prayers, leading us from one level of immaturity to an amazing level of in-depth understanding of what life is about. Then later when you get to understand what the problem is about and you are just getting over it, that’s when life puts someone in your path who is going through the same thing and will obviously need your guidance. I have been going through quite a bit over the past month. This has put me on a whole new level of understanding and respect especially for people who do whatever it takes to achieve their dreams and make their lives better for not only themselves but their loved ones. Their have been days I get home in disbelief of what my day was like and I lock myself in my room and just cry. Not just because it was hard or that I have been pushed so far out of my comfort zone but because I have come to realize that it only gets better from here. Obstacles will never end I really don’t expect to wake up and find life is perfect but what makes it easier is knowing what you need when crap hits the fan.
1.      Positive attitude
As cliché as it sounds their will be times that you need to encourage yourself and tell yourself it will come to pass and you will get over it. When you don’t lift yourself up and get yourself out of that funk then sit back relax get a book coz you will be there for quite a while.
2.      Good support system
I can’t stress this enough a strong support system is like a back up to your positive attitude. I am the type of person that will have a ton of bricks on my head and still tell you “I’m ok”, that did   nothing but make me sink much deeper in my despair. Reaching out to your loved ones will help get the load off your back. That’s why its so important to have people with a strong character around you. Having superficial friends will do nothing but prove to you that you are in trouble.
3.      Belief system
Faith in something or someone is very important. Believing that there is a higher power who has your back is the most important thing in life. Friends wont have your back 100% Its not everyone who will notice that you are out of your element and will go out of their way to ask if you need help or will sacrifice a day out of their busy schedule to help you. Believing that everything is planned out and you will be fine gives you comfort and strength.

4.      Smile
Seriously you aren’t the first to go through problems and you wont be the last so put a stupid smile on your face, it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while for one to realize that hardshipsin life are nothing but just a vicious cycle of some sort. Some of them always end up being an answer to our prayers, leading us from one level of immaturity to an amazing level of in-depth understanding of what life is about.

    ReplyDelete