Thursday 24 May 2012

THINK LIKE A BOSS


I have learnt over the past year when it comes to relationships, that the most important thing for me is the ability to be my own boss and speak up for my heart and stand up for myself. With everything that goes on around me, things I see, things that affect me, things that affect those close to me, I have concluded that the only women who will survive that big thing called love are the ones with the ability to know what they will stand for and what they will not.
I was buying movies yesterday and in this little room SILENTLY sat my movie guy and three other ladies. I noticed they weren’t really buying anything and I wondered(loudly) if they could give some of us room to pick what we want because we were in an obvious hurry(I really wasn’t, my movie guy was giving me the get them out of here look and I just obeyed). Luckily, they left and when they did I got to hear the most pitiful story in the entire world. One of the ladies who had come there had been desperately begging my movie guy to go out for lunch with her and he was just sitting there ignoring her. He continued to tell me how she would call him persistently every single minute of the day, beg him to come over to her house for lunch and even insist on sending him a taxi or send him the money for a cab…O_O I don’t know about you but I always wonder how a woman would have the strength to beg a man for ANYTHING. If he can’t give you his time, attention and affection freely then what more do you need to ask from him other than to tell him to stop wasting your time and to get out of your life.
I don’t mean to point a finger at anyone but most of us ladies have become so desperate for a man, any mans, attention that we are ready to hunt and chase him despite his obvious disinterest. How you will be treated by a man is carefully embedded in how you view yourself, how you think and how you also treat and portray yourself. Seriously, a man who ignores you, who you have to beg for his attention and who can not treat you like a queen isn’t worth your time but truth of the matter is, how can a man treat you like a queen when you behave like a beggar, please be sure he will throw the little coins he has in his pocket into your little collection cup.
I have always believed that women are the ones who control everything. They have the emotional ability to fully understand their men and with that be able to influence him into favoring her, and her alone. This is not by manipulation or by desperation but by the power of her mind, her femininity, her heart and her strength and all of this power is simply a result of her knowing herself and being her genuine self around him. If a man doesn’t appreciate that you are genuine and you are the real deal then let him go find something else but begging him for commitment that he obviously isn’t willing to give, is just Cray. Be the boss of your life and of every situation that you come across.
Discerning a man who is into you and one who is not really isn’t rocket science, a man who is in awe of you shows it, plain and simple, he doesn’t show it once a month or when he remembers you exist but EVERY SINGLE DAY with no excuse, just think of how he chased you when he wanted you that’s how it should be. Let them call you high maintenance or whatever but above all else that man ought to respect you. Craving attention over respect is what is leading so many of us astray and what is making every man believe that every woman he will get into a relationship with, really doesn’t expect much from him. Why the hell would you want the attention of a man who isn’t even sure if he wants to be with you in the next 5minutes let alone the next day, isn’t it just pointless? Choose to be single and happy rather than be in that “relationship” every fortnight and be miserable.
Anyway fabulous sweethearts lets just encourage one another and create an air of self-love and self-importance for ourselves, make your time and your heart worth something that should be treated with respect!

1 comment: