Monday 3 October 2011

DEAR GALFREND

I'm not writing this cause am a relationship expert or because my man is the most perfect or I am bored or I am crazy.ok I have lied I am crazy bored with hearing certain things 4rm my girlfriends..ESPECIALLY those in relationships or the confused pits and forced marriages we(but  u know i mean THEY) put themselves in..ladies I am going to say it like it is cause I WISH I WISH I WISH when my heart was broken,shattered,burnt,blown up early last year that a friend of mine got hold of my skinny shoulders and tear stained n mascara cove rd eyes,mucus filled nose,dry lips n told me WOMAN GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF!! So I'm appointing myself self-proclaimed AUNT TABBY cum Tyra cum Oprah whatever you see fit for today OK just make it this note..
Stop crying for that crazy fool pretending u didn't see it coming cause HUN YOU DID!he stopped calling,excuse: he didn't have credit. Realy? sinc your 9 misd calls last week?he couldn't even okoa jahazi? 'Please why would i borrow cash 4rm a rip off called Safaricom when I can buy?' Then why didnt he? Si ati he z going through hard financial times! Then why didnt those financial times affect him when he was busy chasing your ass? I'l tel u why cause he wasnt man enough to tell u 'enyewe I'm not feeling this you and me vybe!' did he? No!he kept u hanging on for another 5 months and u being the mjinga u chose to be,u waited in the rain he was busy sleeping in his warm bed.
when a man truly wants you..he wants you..hakuna I dont hav credo(for 3wiks)! I lost my charger(seriously?)i've been too busy(like he has the stankass money to show 4 it)after being 'too busy' he better be on the forbes list next year cause i think even that mexican who is number 1 has time for hs mami..ati he wanted time to think about where his life is going (really?i didnt know that thinking took up credit,cash for ngata,cash for fare tto come and see you and say hi but i guess for such an idiot he does have to top up inorder to think)
see theere is nothing as perfect as being detachd esp. As a strong mami! Akikuletea ma oh u know oh u jua just let him eat dust..
Being detached does not mean you become heartles but when you see its over,when you see the signs u easily let go..
But wot excuses do we gve:
1. 'I love him'..does he love you?ans. NO APANA LA!HE DOES NT!AND HE WIL NEVA EVA NEVA EVA LOVE U!zOEA! Its not love if u keep on cryin,its not love if its a one sided affair..its fear,fear to be alone feel unwantd,you dont love him. you just feel like u need him.
2.'you know you dont understand this issue is diferent.' let me think he doesn't talk to you anymore,some chick pickd up his phone and she is not the mum and he doesn't like people picking up his calls,he didnt kiss her she kissed him first,,ummm sweety yea we(meaning all women)have heard them all n truth be told ITS NOT DIFFERENT.
3.'he wil change'yes he wil,he wil change from being your boyfie to your ex..he wil change from being a retard to being an asshole..yes he wil change from bad to worse yes,HE WIL CHANGE.
4.'he is goin through some hard times right now.'what hard times?hard times presing the call button,hard times reading n replying to your texts,hard tyms!!brother please hard tyms my foot!!my dear please OPEN UR EYES!!
I don't know why we are afraid to let go but loving yourself z important,loving yourself means not settling for less, not giving giving n giving and at the end of the day you just lia.
I believ relationships get better n they do! That feeling you think z the most amazing thing that you cant let go of will be stronger the next time round.. I'm not saying you give up when he doesnt cal you for a day but you just jua when you are giving up so much to make it work mpaka you just exhaust all options then you let him go. God sees and He avenges for the futile unapreciatd efforts of a woman i have seen His power and believe He is faithful til the end. Mr. Right is out there dont waste the time you are are meant 2 be with him with Mr. Nisambaze so i can cal u..
Love you first and let other people follow your lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment